2004 NARI Award
WOAI-TV's SA Living
2004 San Antonio Texas Home and Garden Best of Show
1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002-Remodeler of the Year in San Antonio
The Greater San Antonio Builders Association - Remodelers' Council
every year recognizes excellence in professional remodeling and
outstanding service to the remodeling industry.
1998-2002-Remodeler of the Month (Numerous Months) in San Antonio
2004 Contractor of the Year in San Antonio
The Local Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling
Industry (NARI) awarded Mr. Rudy Nino, owner of SA Building &
Remodeling, Co. Rudy Nino accepted this award at their 2nd Annual
Inaugural & Recognition Evening on January 13th at the La Scala
Restaurant. Rudy was recognized for his leadership in the building &
remodeling industry and community.
Appearance on 4-WOAI-TV's SA Living in San Antonio (Numerous Times)
Rudy Nino was interviewed on SA Living on August 25, 2005, about
the topic: Know the Signs: Avoid Remodeling Mistakes
San Antonio Police Officers Association (SAPOA) 'Community Service
In October 12, 2006 Rudy was presented the years award by Mr.
Ervey Banda-Vice President of the Public Affaires with the San Antonio
Police Officers Association (SAPOA).
Rudy mobilized some of his peers in helping out Mrs. Sylvia Garcia the
grandmother that needed help on a new bedroom in behalf of the
malnourished twins Jason and Jacob Garcia. This made news back in the
month of July when NEWS 4-WOAI broke the news.
The owner/founders of SA Building & Remodeling, Co, are the recipient
of the following awards and distinctions:
- 1998 Remodeler of The Year
- 1999 Remodeler of The Year
- 1998-1999 Membership Chairman - Remodelors Council
- Chairman for the 1999 Parade of Homes
Fall Festival of Living-Timerwood Park
- 2000 Remodeler of The Year
- 2000 President of the GSABA - Remodelors Council
- August 4, 2000 — Code Plus Professional by APA. The Code Plus program was designed to help builders and remodelers market quality construction that was a step above the minimum code requirements.
- 2001 Remodeler of The Year
- 2001 President of the GSABA-Remodelors Council
- May 8, 2001 — Awards a Notice of Completion to Rudy Nino-Pursuant to 24 Code of Federal Regulations Part 35 addressing Lead-Based Paint Hazards during Renovation, Remodeling, and Rehabilitation in Federally owned & Assisted Housing. Sponsored by HUD. Awarded by QuanTech.
- 2002 Remodeler of the Year — Charlene Krist-Niño (Co-partner)
- 2002 Membership Chairman-Remodelors Council
- 2003-2004 Member Services Director-NARI in San Antonio
- 2004 San Antonio Business Journal Remodeler Pick-of-the-Year
- 2004 San Antonio's Fall Best of Show from International Exhibitors Inc. (dba Texas Home and Garden Show)
- 2005 San Antonio Business Journal Remodeler Pick of the Year.
Published on Friday April 15, 2005 Issue.
- 2006 San Antonio Business Journal Remodeler Pick-of-the-Year
- 2006 President of the San Antonio Chapter of the National
Association of the Remodeling Industry.
- 2006 Service to the Community Award by the San Antonio Police
Officers Association (SAPOA) at the September 19, 2006 SA Awards by
Mr. Ervey Banda
- 2007 V.P of Public Relations of the San Antonio Chapter of the
National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
- 2008 Certification for the 'Green Certified Professional Remodeler' by NARI
- 2008-2009 Executive Director of the San Antonio Chapter of the
National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
Media Coverage Work & Expertise featured in:
- The SA Express-News paper, San Antonio Biz July 24, 2000, Remodeling
Magazine (Trade Journal), The SA Construction Newspaper, Today Living
4-WOAI, Great Day SA KENS-TV 5, SA Business Journal—12/04, SA Business
Journal—4/2005, and SA Business Journal—2006.
- Radio Talk Shows with: KKYX Talk Show w/'Two gals and a Tool Belt',
and 104-FM Good-Morning show.
- Live seminar speaker in the Texas Home & Garden Shows in S.A. &
Austin. GSABA Builders Shows.
- Authored numerous Sunday weekly newspaper articles with the SA
Express-News Paper/Real Estate Section for five years and with the SA
Home Improvement Advisory Board
Mayor Howard Peak appointed Rudy Nino, Jr. as an advisor to the city
on August 10, 1998 for the benefit of the city residents. Then, Mayor
Garza appointed Rudy and is still holding this Mayoral position.
This Board makes recommendations to the Director of Development
Services in all matters relating to the enforcement and application of
the Ordinance and City Code relative to the home improvement
contractors, and advises the Director of Development Services
concerning each application for a license and on cancellations of
licenses of home improvement contractors. Served from 1998-2006. In
September 2006 the City dissolved this board.
Copyright 1997-2023 SA Building & Remodeling. All Rights Reserved.
P.O. Box 794, Blanco, Texas 78606 • (210) 723-2616
Serving San Antonio, Austin, and the Texas Hill Country.
CRoW Creative & Technical Web Design